PBE Group Careers
The PBE Group have an energetic team who respond to the challenges from our client base and across the industry. Working globally means our exposure to different international markets ensures our solutions stay ahead of the game. Our leadership structure provides critical strategic direction and vision, working to provide value to both the client and our internal team.
Current OpportunitiesSenior Accountant/Business Analyst
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Project Engineer (Electrical)
What does working at PBE look like?
- solid growth curve - we are well placed to build upon current foundation
- not tied down by red tape - letting you get on with your job
- opportunities to work closely with all parts of the business, making it easy to see how each role fits and plays a part in the big picture
- work across a broad range of work elements – giving variety in your week and more than just a "pigeon-holed" role
- always exploring new communication technologies and solutions to better suit our client needs
- a smart team who are focused on achieving great results
PBE Group offers a full benefit package to include medical, dental and vision. In addition, PBE has a company paid life insurance with AD&D, STD, LTD benefits. PBE offers a 401K retirement plan with eligibility requirements. In addition, PBE employees have the option to purchase critical care, accident, voluntary life and voluntary AD&D. Employment with PBE comes with paid vacation and paid holiday benefits.
PBE's dynamic team is agile and at the forefront of new developments across the mining communications field in product lines and an array of solutions. We have a great mix of skills, experience and knowledge balanced across the functions. What roles are there at PBE:
- Engineers (Radio/Telecommunications/Project/Software/Systems, etc.)
- Technicians (Field and Office)
- Sales Managers
- Project Managers
- Sales & Operations Support
Joining the Team
We are always on the lookout to connect with great people who are interested in joining our team. If you are interested in connecting with this talented team, but there isn’t a specific role advertised that is suitable, send your resume to email@example.com which will outline the areas of your background that will stand you apart from others in your field. Fitting into the team will be easy for professionals who:
- Are customer-focused - providing safer and more productive working environment for our customers
- Are personally aligned to our values:
- See the bigger picture of the business and understand further opportunities
- Are ambitious to succeed and grow personally.