Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
The Office Administrator is a working administrative position that is responsible to be a self starter with the ability to make independent decisions and possess a good understanding of office administrative procedures.
- Answering the telephone, routing calls and taking messages for staff.
- Maintains a helpful customer service relationship with all distributors and customers. Assist with customer requests and complaints.
- Enter and keep updated timekeeping for employees.
- Enter sales orders and create PO’s in the system. Process invoices and pick materials. Move cable with a forklift.
- Validate transactions to guarantee they are entered into the ERP System.
- Controls inventory for items stocked and determines minimum and maximum stocking levels and monitors supply and material disbursements to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Ensure that shortages are filled by priority.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Conduct monthly inventory and manage office supplies.
- Coordinate travel of office staff.
- Packaging and shipping product. Creating shipping documents, receiving product into inventory.
- Create sales quotes and proposals.
- High School diploma required with effective computer skills. College degree and/or certifications a plus.
How to Apply
Please email expressions of interest and resumes to:
The PBE Group