Regional Sales Manager
The PBE Group (www.pbegrp.com) is seeking a strong sales professional who will bring solid leadership potential and regional marketing skills combined with energy and creativity to this fast growing global, private manufacturing company.
Reporting to the Latin America Business Development Manager, the Regional Sales Manager will lead and direct the sales activities of PBE for its efforts in the Mexico/Central America region He/she will spend most of their time in the field both with individual accounts and co-traveling with partnered, distributor sales personnel, PBE Field Sales, and PBE Engineering. This is a field sales position first.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Establishing and managing both annual and monthly sales objectives for the region in coordination with overall business plan.
- Providing an annual sales plan and providing quarterly updates, revisions, weekly CRM updates, and modifications to the plan.
- Coordinating the specific objectives of the sales plan within the organization working closely with operations, engineering, and finance.
- In coordination with the Latin America Business Development Manager, establishing both market and target customer strategies.
- Keeping up to date on the market, industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- The successful candidate must have the energy and flexibility in their personal lives to travel frequently.
Compensation- Combination of salary and commission, commensurate with experience.
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision.
- 5 years' progressive professional industrial sales experience. Ideally the successful candidate will have domain knowledge and experience selling industrial technology, communications equipment, capital (other) equipment to the mining, heavy industrial, construction markets.
- A solid track record of closing deals; a Rolodex of mining and industrial clients/prospects (including distributors and utilities) would be highly desirable.
- He/she must work well with engineers and production workers while understanding a cross functional selling approach.
- Highly analytical, organized, process-focused, and computer savvy; a proven successful track record of developing and implementing sales processes, CRM tools, benchmarks, pipeline management, and strategies; must have experience in developing, implementing and accessing new market opportunities and focusing sales and marketing resources on the best qualified opportunities with demonstrable results.
- A team player who engenders trust and integrity with all stakeholders, including employees, customers investors, and strategic partners.
- An articulate speaker and strong listener with strong presentation and written skills.
- Our company is in growth mode; candidates must have the flexibility in their personal lives that allows them to travel throughout Latin America.
How to Apply
Please email expressions of interest and resumes to:
The PBE Group