Role: Marketing Officer
An exciting role for an enthusiastic marketer. Broad exposure across a global business with opportunity to take responsibility and help shape company’s marketing strategy.
Reporting to: Corporate Development Team
Salary Range: £20k – £30k
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Web site administration and updates with a focus on:
– SEO Optimisation and Google Analytics reporting
– Blogs/News Updates
– Content Management
– Social Media
– Control and expedition of on-line enquires
- To produce marketing material for internal employees, corporate clients and company partners in line with the company style guides and provided templates including:
– Case studies
– Technical sheets
– Aid with the production and upkeep of technical manuals
– One-page flyers
– Company brochures
– Social media updates & press releases
– Corporate news letter
- Aid with the organizing and coordination of trade shows on a global basis
- Reviewing and enforcing brand and corporate messaging guidelines
- Assist in developing marketing plans on a regional basis including budget
- Responsible for drafting, editing and proofreading documents as required
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications and presentation skills are essential.
- Experience with SEO, google ad campaigns, google analytics desirable
- Qualifications in marketing/media or related discipline
- Experience of website management, primarily WordPress would be advantageous
- Previous B2B marketing experience valued
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, talk or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance and stoop, kneel and crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.