Tunnelling Temporary Solutions
- Tunnelling Temporary Solutions
Reliable and Made for Purpose Solutions for Data & Communications, Safety products & Power Solutions in Construction
Our success manufacturing robust, safety oriented and technologically advanced products for the harsh mining environments meant expanding our market to tunnelling was a natural progression. PBE has now been active in the tunnelling market for more than 15 years.
Our ability to provide fully integrated engineering and construction solutions is market leading. Our electrical expertise covers the whole range of tunnelling from hard rock and slurry tunnelling using Tunnel Boring Machines to drill & blast and road header methods. Our time in the industry has allowed us to develop expertise in road & rail tunnelling, hydro dam tunnelling and water & sewer tunnelling. Our relationships with our customers, including global construction companies, has allowed us to provide our systems around the world and expand our presence from North America, Australia and Asia to Europe, South America and the Middle East.
One of our main differentiators is ownership. Since we are able to offer Power and Safety Solutions as well as Communications and data infrastructure, PBE can take ownership of complete projects, thus reducing cost and reducing risk.
We know tunnelling and know how to design the most cost-effective system for your tunnelling project. Our large tunnelling specific Hire fleet places us in a unique position to service the tunnelling industry globally.
PBE can offer a complete range of equipment for tunnelling that includes but is not limited to the following:
- Safety Equipment (Environmental Monitoring Tagging & Tracking, Responsible Ventilation, Collision Avoidance Systems etc.)
- Communications & Data Infrastructure (Fixed Voice Systems, Fibre, Leaky Feeder/radiating Cable, Mesh Networks, Wi-Fi, LTE etc.)
- Surface Switchrooms
- Containerised Substations
- Compact Tunnel Substations
- Mini Tunnel Substations
- HV and LV Distribution Boards
- HV and LV Tunnel Power Cables with Couplers or Junction Boxes
- Tunnel Lighting Systems