PBE Mine Services – Couplers
Reliable and Robust Low and Medium Voltage Cable Connections Suitable for Mining, Tunnelling and Industrial Applications
PBE Mine Services manufactures reliable and robust low and medium voltage cable connections suitable for mining, tunnelling and industrial applications under the CouplerCo brand. These are either 11kV/800A or 22-25kV/425A.
Our electrical cable couplers are designed and manufactured using state of the art digital techniques delivering superior mechanical attributes and exceptional electrical performance with ease of fitting and maintenance has been incorporated into coupler design.
Our products have been fully tested and certified against Australian and International Standards, including Ex certification where appropriate. We are a manufacturer of IECEx and ANZEx certified electrical equipment used in explosive atmospheres.
PBE Mining Services products are designed within the requirements of: IECex – IEC 60079, IEC 60093, IEC 60112, IEC 60243, IEC 60502-4 Edition 3.0 2010-12, IEC 60529, IEC 61442 Second Edition 2005-03, AS/NZS 60079.18, AS/NZS 1300:2009, ISO 9001:2009, ISO/IEC 80079-34, AS 60529-2004, AS/NZS 1300:2009.
- 11kV Aluminium Bolted Coupler
- 11kV Adaptor | Gear Mount
- 22kV Aluminium Bolted Coupler
- 22kV Adaptor | Gear Mount
- 11kV Ex-d Bolted Coupler
- 11kV Ex-d Adaptor | Gear Mount
- 11kV Ex-d Insulated End Cover
Features & Benefits:
Features and benefits common to all our couplers include:
- Removable face which is replaceable without having to re-terminate the coupler reducing maintenance costs
- Phase pins up to 300mm (Ex) and 500mm (stainless steel) catering for all common cable sizes
- 800A capacity for run cool operation
- Gender neutral so no cable orientation required
- Fitted silicon phase shrouds that expel air, dust and moisture from contact area
- Silver plated fitted pins and connectors for maximum conductivity
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel fasteners
- Modular design allowing for reduced inventory
- Metal phase separation to eliminate phase to phase faults
- For the Ex option, certified thus no local retesting required
For more information on PBE CouplerCo products, including a product configurator and addition product information and datasheets, visit our specialist site at http://www.seamlessmining.com.au/