Positive Train Control
- Positive Train Control
A 220 MHz and LTE Positive Train Control Safety System to Enhance Safety and Improve Operational Performance
Providing radio coverage in railroad tunnels often presents a challenge especially for real-time applications like PTC. PBE offers a Positive Train Control Safety System (PTC) that provides 220 MHz/LTE signals re-broadcast over radiating cable into the railroad tunnels.
For longer coverage PBE customises solution based on the tunnel configuration/customer requirement. PBE positive train controls technology provides amplifiers to extend the coverage inside the tunnel. Remote monitoring and diagnostics is offered by PBE to view the status and health of the system.
- Leaky feeder network using state of art simplex amplifiers for 220 MHz coverage
- Hybrid radiating cable/ Fiber DAS solution for 220MHz and LTE coverage
- Extends 220MHz/LTE radio signals in the railroad tunnels for PTC
- Low latency switching amplifier design
- Uninterrupted data communication
- Remote diagnostics